Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Codefree
2D to 3D Effect & built-in Wi-Fi
100~240V 50/60Hz Auto Detect Switching
"Advanced Chipped "PRO" Hardware Modified"
Multi Zone Blu Ray A+B+C Region Code Free DVD 012345678
GUARANTEED TO PLAY ALL REGION DVD 012345678 PAL/NTSC & BLU-RAY ZONE ABC
This item requires PAL TV Multi-System TV or a Video Projector to watch PAL DVDs 576i/p 50Hz content, it does not work on USA TVs because they do not support PAL signal, if your TV was purchased in USA please do NOT buy this item, as it will not work with PAL 576i/p DVDs. As an alternative You can also purchase a video converter for use with USA LCD/LED Plasma 3D TVs click on the link below for that
Full HD Video Converter 1080p HDMi in HDMi out PAL SECAM NTSC Free HDMI cable
System: NTSC/PAL DVD Region 012345678 BD Zone Blu-ray: A/B/C PROFESSIONAL MOD Hardware Modified to Play Blu Ray Zones: A/B/C Blu Ray Discs All-Region DVDs: Region 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL NTSC REE RCE.
Firmware Update: Most Important you can continue to upgrade with the latest Official firmware without losing multizone codefree capability.
This player has been modified to play both Blu-ray region A/B/C, as well as DVD region 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (regionfree)
Switching between the Blu-ray zones is performed using the original remote control. The DVD region is selected automatically
The Blu-ray player is updated to the latest firmware version, and is fully upgradeable with official firmware updates.
The Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray player will do an amazing job playing exciting 3D Blu-ray movies, movies and TV shows from the Internet, and even music stored on your home computer. The 'BDT210 loads discs with blazing speed, eliminating the "hurry up and wait" element from movie enjoyment. Plus it comes out of the box ready to connect to your wireless or wired home network for Internet movies, music and more. And if you have a large collection of DVDs, the 'BDT210 not only plays them, but also upconverts the standard-def picture to near-HD quality — and can even create a 3D effect with standard 2D Blu-rays and DVDs.
One of the shining attributes of the DMP-BDT210 is its ability to project vibrant and immaculate colors. From the beautifully coated yellow minions to the orange shaded Vector, it is simply near flawless in that aspect. It also captured every minor detail frame by frame, meticulously. Every single dent, scratch on the machine, as well as textures of the fabric was visibly lucid and brought to life. The magnificence of Panasonic’s 3D Enhancer and Depth Controller was fully illustrated in a scene where Gru was drifting around in space. With Gru just mere inches away from our eyes and Earth in the backdrop, the distance was unmistakably apparent yet natural. The DMP-BDT210 strikes a perfect balance with its stunning 3D image performances without trying too hard and being pretentious.
Use this player to stream a variety of online content, like instantly available movies from Netflix and videos from YouTube™. Or listen to PANDORA® Internet radio played through your home theater speakers. A built-in SD card slot lets you share videos or photos with friends and family on your TV screen. And if you connect an optional camera (available from Panasonic), you can even talk to friends and family over the Internet via Skype Great picture quality is a given among the latest crop of blu-ray players. The winner in this high stakes game depends very much on the features it has, ease of use, trouble free video and content streaming, seamless integration with home network.
A sensor is now provided on the top panel of the Blu-ray Disc™ player. The disc tray can be opened or closed by simply passing your hand over the sensor. This is very useful when your hands are full or when you’re in a dark room and can’t see the buttons clearly.Watch all your favorite Movies from CD DVD SD BD in most popular formats such as DivX XviD AVi DivX HD and MKV
Panasonic has built a touch-free control sensor into the 'BDT-210. The disk loading and playback functions begin with the simple detected presence of your hand. The player does the rest. Plus, the 'BDT210 boasts an intuitive graphic user interface (GUI) via the player's HDMI output, so setup and operation are a breeze.
A built-in SD card slot lets you share videos or photos with friends and family on your TV screen. And if you connect an optional camera (available from Panasonic), you can even talk to friends and family over the Internet via Skype NOTE: Online content is subject to regional availability.
Disc Compatibility: This Blu-ray disc player is compatible with many disc types:
- 3D: Free Firmware update required for 3D playback (installed already) 3D viewing requires compatible 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, and a high-speed HDMI cable
- BD ZONE: A B C
- DVD REGION: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL/NTSC
- BD-ROM: Bonus View (Profile1.1); BD-Live (Profile2.0); BD-ROM (SL/DL)
- BD-R (ver.1.1/1.2/1.3)BD-RE (ver.2.1): recordable Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
- Data BD: BD-REs and BD-Rs containing MP3/AAC/WMA audio files or JPEG still-image files
- DVD-Video: pre-recorded DVD
- DVD-R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD-RW: rewritable DVD; Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD+R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD+RW: rewritable DVD; Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- CD: pre-recorded CD
- CD-R: record once; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
- CD-RW: rewritable CD; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
- Video Signal output: This player will output in a native form PAL as PAL and NTSC as NTSC most USA TVs do not support PAL therefore you will need a video scaler/converter in order to watch PAL DVDs, if your TV is PAL or Multi-System no additional scalers/converters are required.
- streams Netflix videos, PANDORA Internet radio, and so much more
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
- VIERA Connect Internet-ready — plays Netflix® video and more (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
- streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
- Skype Internet calling (subscription and optional Panasonic camera required)
- creates 3D effect with 2D Blu-ray and DVDs
- plays AVCHD video files recorded on HD camcorders and burned to DVD
- VIERA Link simplifies control of compatible Panasonic components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- remote control
- selectable video resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output
- video upconversion for DVD (via HDMI)
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- video outputs include composite video and HDMI
- audio outputs include stereo analog and optical digital
- Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
- SD card slot for photo, video and music playback
- dual USB ports (1 front, 1 rear)
- 16-15/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 8-7/8"D
- 100-240V 50/60Hz Auto Switching
Two International CES Innovations 2011 Design and Engineering Awards in both the video components category and video display category
Note: This item requires PAL TV Multi-System TV or a Video Projector if you want to connect it to the HDTV in order to watch PAL DVDs 576i/p 50Hz content, it does not work on USA TVs because they do not support PAL signal, if your TV was purchased in USA please do NOT buy this item, as it will not work without a video converter, if you are looking for a video converter here is the link: Full HD Video Converter 1080p HDMi in HDMi out PAL SECAM NTSC Free HDMI cable